Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cycle 2 Day 3

I stopped on the way home from work this morning to get my McD's oatmeal...it's  my guilty pleasure on cycle 2 day!

Mike made this awesome tasting stir fry.  Sorry I can't give measurements because he doesn't measure anything...he just adds what he wants. Just add what kind of veggies you like.

Ingredients:
Water Chestnuts
Shredded carrots
Onions
Mushrooms
Shrimp
Sprouts
Olive Oil
LaChoy Stir Fry Sauce (Jar..he only added enough to add some flavor)






NutritionN Facts
Serving Size 1 tbsp (16g)
Servings Per Container about 25

Amount Per Serving
Calories 20
Calories from Fat 0



% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g0%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg0%
Sodium 170mg7%
Total Carbohydrate 4g1%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Sugars 3g
Protein 0g

Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%

Product formulations and packaging may change. For the most current information regarding a particular product, please refer to the product package.

* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 

He served it with a mixture of rices.
I packed a little of each for work tonight along with my yogurt and fruit for the day. And of course my green tea with each meal.

I have to confess I missed my lemon water today. Oh well...I don't think it will hurt me for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment