Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cycle 2 Day 4

Dr Mike's Cookies
I made these today. I didn't have vegetable spray..so I used olive oil spray..and I had the rack in the oven set in the middle. They baked to fast...they got a little more brown then I would have liked and they didn't even bake 15 minutes. I am going to correct these issues on the next batch and see if I have better results. Even with the problems I had, I liked the taste and I feel like I am getting a treat. It will be great when I am on days...something to grab for breakfast when I am in a hurry.

I had a hard boiled egg and a few slices of turkey when I came home from work this morning. I also had to eat one of the cookies when I made them when I got up. This is the day I switch over shifts, so it is a little hard to fit all my food into today...but I am not going to worry about it.

I also purchased some flavored green tea...today I tried the peach green tea...AWESOME...I didn't even need to add Truvia this time.



Our all white dinner...lucky I had a colorful plate.

Dinner: Cauliflower, cottage cheese and turkey tenderloin. It tasted better then it looked! 


Snack: Yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment