Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cycle 1 Day 13

 C1D13 Down 9lbs for me and 13.5lbs for hubby

I love weekends, because I can take the time to make my fruit look really pretty. I also tried green tea again...this time adding some truvia to it. I had to add two packets to it to make it something that I could drink. Maybe as I get used to the taste I can cut it down to one packet.  Dr Mike did say that we can use as much truvia as we want. I just don't want to encourage my sweet tooth. I think I will brew a cup and then chill it...and add ice to it...and see if I like it better as a ice beverage
This was my lunch. I made it in right before 2 pm....I was shopping this morning and it went longer then I expected. I did not want to go out to eat for lunch so I waited till I got home.
Dinner: Spinach Salad: Spinach, mushroom, yellow tomatoes, red pepper, cucumber. We added canned chicken(for convenience reasons)...first time trying it...kind of tastes like tuna to me. I made my dressing with my friendly fat: Olive oil, rice vinegar, Dijon mustard with one pkg of truvia

Breakfast : 2 egg omelet with some hot  pico de gallo added to it for some spice, and a yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment