Friday, February 25, 2011

Cycle 1 Day 12

If you live on WI...Fridays mean Friday Fish Frys. We usually go out to a place where it is all you eat breaded white fish with fries. And if there is a long wait...that also includes a drink in the bar while you wait. We stayed home tonight. Mike made Salmon in the Nuwave and we had veggies with it. Truthfully I enjoyed it more then the breaded white fish and didn't miss the fries at all. I did miss the "going out" part. I just don't trust myself yet...maybe in later cycles it will be easier.

Breakfast: I had a 2 egg omelet with onions, mushrooms and spinach in it. A bowl of mixed berries.

Lunch: I had left over chicken breast from last night with veggies. Lets not for yogurt for a snack. This is the first day I didn't get two servings of probiotic's in.

I will have to take a picture of a egg pan I found at Bed Bath & Beyond. It makes making my omelet fast and easy with clean up a snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment