Monday, April 4, 2011

C3D17

Breakfast: Oatmeal and Green Tea

Lunch: Carrots, Orange and Green Tea



Dinner:
Well, we made to the end of cycle 3. I lost 23.5lbs and Mike lost 24 lbs. We decided to go out to eat and get it out of system before starting over. We both like Chili's Chicken Tenders and of course they have the two for $20 deal and that comes with a appetizer. We got the cheesy fries. I could only eat half my tenders and my corn on the cob with some of my fries. We are now ready to get back on track and actually looking forward to Cycle 1 again. I want to lose another 20 lbs, so I am hoping I can do that with the next 3 cycles, then move to Cycle 4 and my new lifestyle changes!

It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back.  ~Mick Jagger

No comments:

Post a Comment