Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cycle 2 Day 11

 I also jumped on the scale again today...(I think I was worried about eating out) I lost another pound. I am now down 15.5 lbs.

Another day of shopping, this time with hubby. I had a big breakfast and it was very filling, and I thought I would be home to eat something before 2...well, that didn't happen. So I only had one serving of fruit today.
Breakfast: Oatmeal with strawberries with some Truvia on the top and green tea

Lunch: I did eat a Mike's Power Cookie when I did get home..after 2..but I was sooooooo hungry.

Dinner: Stir-Fry with shrimp and a slice of tomato with some cottage cheese.

Snack: Yogurt with some flax-seed stirred in...and some EVVO. I am hoping the flax-seed will help with my hot-flashes. Over all this diet had made me feel so much better. My joints don't hurt like they used to. And my intake of Advil is WAY DOWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment