Saturday, April 9, 2011

C1 D5 R2

Breakfast: Heading down to Milwaukee for a visit with Amy and her boyfriend, so that means breakfast on the go! Red Grapes and Yogurt

Lunch: In Milwaukee at the Chancery
Tilapia with roasted veggies over Romain lettuce. AWESOME!!!! Mike had a salad with raspberry marinated chicken with mandarin oranges in it. I never thought of roasted veggies and putting them on a bed of Romain lettuce. It was VERY GOOD...you really don't even need dressing. You get so much flavor from the roasted veggies.

Stopped at Cabela's on the way home. I am so glad they didn't have the fresh kettle corn in the front of the store going. I don't think I could have said no to that.



Dinner: Taco Salad made with Turkey, RF Cheese, Salsa and Cottage Cheese...This salad is one of my favorites! Green Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment