Sunday, April 17, 2011

C1 D14 R2


Breakfast: Yogurt, Red Grapes and a small Apple


Lunch: Turkey, Cottage Cheese and a few Sweet Potato Chips




Dinner; Cauliflower Pizza




Ok, they say third times a charm...so with that in mind...it's pizza for dinner. I am on second shift next week so I wanted to make a family size pizza, so there would be left-overs to take to work.


Here is the recipe I used:
1 large head of  raw cauliflower..I used a food processor to rice it.
3 eggs beaten
2 cups FF or Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese
2 Tablespoons Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning Blends ~ Pizza & Pasta Magic


Pizza Sauce or Marinara Sauce
FF or Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese
Toppings of your choice
(I added broccoli, onions and peppers this time...and decided I would microwave these for about 2 minutes to start the cooking process before placing them on the pizza, or they don't tend to get done enough)


Pre-heat oven 4:25
Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray


I cooked the riced cauliflower in a pan on the stove. I think it worked this way better because it did not add any moisture to it.  In a large bowl add cauliflower, mozzarella cheese and beaten eggs and spice. Mix and then press evenly into the pan. Not to thick.


Bake 17-22 Minutes..check offen
Remove pan from the oven add sauce and toppings...return to the oven and bake until cheese melts.




No comments:

Post a Comment