Saturday, April 16, 2011

C1 D13 R2

Breakfast in bed....life is good...just wish the weather was. At least I have my appetite back...still don't feel 100%, but getting there.

April 16th and it is raining/snowing outside...what else is there to do..but to go shopping. We decided to check out the "Bulk Foods" store on Highway 15.

What a awesome place. Look at all those colorful baking sugars & sprinkles, and candy as far as the eye can see. Well, we didn't come for that kind of stuff...but it is eye candy for the organizational freak in me.


They did have a nice selection of natural peanut butter. I picked up some almond butter....and that is the only thing listed in the ingredients.




They did have a lot of no-no's, but instead of those...we decided to grab a small bag of Sweet Potato Chips and be just a little naughty.
I also picked up some flavored sea salt, mango green tea, whole wheat pasta, rice and popcorn.





We also decided to give the Baked Parmesan Onion Rings a try today.

I really enjoyed them. I didn't even miss the ketchup. We will be making these again.

Breakfast: Scrambled Egg with mushrooms, onions, peppers, Green Tea

Lunch: Sweet Potato Chips

Dinner: Salad with Chicken, Veggies, Veggie Cheese, and onion rings, Green Tea




Product Review: Marie's Yogurt Mustard Dressing
This dressing as a nice flavor and a little tangy at the same time. I just could not handle the water downed FF dressing anymore. I now place the dressing on the side and dip each fork full in the dressing. I use a lot less and get even more flavor from each bite.




It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment