Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cycle 1 Day 16

Went to bed this morning a little hungry. But lucky for me I was more tired then hungry, I went right to bed. I woke up and felt better that I had not snacked before sleeping. I weighted myself and I am down 10.5 lbs. I feel so much better already. I can't wait for it to get nice outside so I can get some exercise in. (walking and gardening) The only form I have done so far is my mission to get my spring cleaning done before spring. With that mission also comes a mission to downsize my belongings to only items I use or have sentimental meaning. Sometimes lifestyle change takes many different forms, all ending with a happy healthy life!!

I am not going to list my foods as breakfast, lunch and dinner..while on nights. They are all mixed up

Yogurt -morning snack when I got up

Salmon patty served with romaine lettuce and tomato along with some broccoli

I also packed a salmon patty with some of broccoli for tonight at work with my strawberries and red grapes.
I really liked the taste of the salmon patties. I can't wait to try grilling them outside. Oh summer hurry up and get here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment